Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food.
CAUTION: For adults only. Do not use in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Health benefits at a glance:
First of all, what is NAD+? It's a cellular coenzyme that’s found in every cell of our bodies. NAD+ is necessary to create adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the compound the body uses for fuel. The levels of NAD+ levels decline with age.
Many older people are experiencing fatigue and lack of motivation which might be because of an age-related decline in NAD+ levels  which can impair healthy cellular metabolism .
The active ingredient in this formula boosts NAD+ which promotes systemic youthful functions and can be found in every cell in the body .
Why it works:
As the body undergoes natural aging, one may experience having less energy and motivation to do different everyday tasks.
This may be due to declining levels of NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide). NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ can promote systemic youthful functions by providing nicotinamide riboside — a patented compound which plays a role in reversing age-related decline of NAD+ levels.
Found in every cell in the body, this enzyme plays a role in helping to maintain healthy cell metabolism. With the highly innovative NAD+ Cell Regenerator™, there is finally a product designed to promote higher NAD+ enzyme levels for refreshed vitality.
The science behind the product:
Nicotinamide riboside can increase cellular levels of NAD+ in the body [4,5]. Nicotinamide riboside has been shown to help replenish cellular NAD+ and can:
- Promote sirtuin (SIRT1 and SIRT3) „longevity“ gene activation .
- Support energy levels and physical performance by enhancing growth and efficiency of mitochondria.
- Regulate metabolism .
- Support cognitive function during aging by contributing to neuronal health [7-9].
- Support healthy blood sugar levels in those within the normal range by promoting insulin sensitivity .
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
Consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
1. Cell Metab. 2016;23(6):1127-1139.
2. Nat Commun. 2016;7:12948.
3. Nat Commun. 2018;9(1):1286.
4. PLoS One. 2017;12(12):e0186459.
5. Biochemistry (Mosc). 2018;83(7):800-812.
6. Eur J Nutr. 2019
7. Redox Biol. 2015;8:28-42.
8. NPJ Aging Mech Dis. 2017;3:17.
9. Neurobiol Aging. 2013;34(6):1581-8.
10. Cell Metab. 2012;15(6):838-47.
11. NPJ Aging Mech Dis. 2016;2:16017.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount per Day (1 capsule): %RI*
Niacin From NIAGEN® Nicotinamide Riboside (300 mg) 126 mg788%
*RI = EU reference intake **No RI available
INGREDIENTS: nicotinamide riboside chloride, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose/cellulose gel), capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide [nano], magnesium salts of fatty acids)
|Ne contient pas de:||Gluten|